Company: Truewood by Merrill, Boise
Posted on: May 15, 2022
RECEPTIONIST -- Grow your career with -Merrill Gardens!
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud
history of success is currently hiring a Receptionist at our
-Truewood by Merrill -in -Boise, ID. - Apply now to join one of the
most respected senior living operators in the country!
Protecting the health and safety of our residents and team members
is a top priority! Access to COVID-19 vaccines is available and is
required for all of our team members.*
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
Watch This! -
We offer our employees:
- Highly competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid
vacation, holidays, and more!
- Daily complimentary meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for
- Company sponsored training!
If you are someone with:
- A High School diploma or GED
- Two years experience as a Receptionist (preferred)
- A Minimum one year customer service experience.
- Prior multi-line phone experience.
We want to talk with you!
Consider applying to become a Receptionist with Merrill
- Greets all visitors.
- Answers the telephone.
- Maintains the front office area in a neat and organized
- Provides administrative support to all departments on an as
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in
a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for
Merrill Gardens was recognized as -2016 Family Business of the
Our mission -is to provide an inspiring environment for our
residents, families, and team members where every life is defined
by the possibilities. -
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to
customer service, please start the online application process to
become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer
*Requests for Religious or Medical exemptions are available upon
Keywords: Truewood by Merrill, Boise, Caldwell , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!