Company: Evangelical Covenant Church
Posted on: November 17, 2019
Job Descriptions:SummaryThe Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
will provide customer service and information to the Evangelical
Covenant Churchs constituency and guests of Covenant Offices. This
position responds to multiple inquiries from the public, using
different communication mediums. Additionally, the receptionist
will provide general administrative support to Operations mission
support services. Essential Functions
- Engage in professional, hospitable, and courteous electronic,
phone and in-person communication.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and
purpose of visit, and connect them to corresponding
destinations/person, according to building policies and
- Operate reception area equipment in answering and screening
calls/emails, directing and providing information, and/or taking
and forwarding messages from constituency, as deem necessary and
- Maintain reception area organized and inviting.
- Manage reception area schedule and ensure coverage during
Covenant Offices hours of operation.
- Transmit information or documents to public, using computer,
mail, website or facsimile.
- Perform general support tasks, such as: collating,
transcribing, organizing, creating documents, information,
presentation/binders elements, acknowledgements, celebrations, etc.
in support of Operations strategies.
- Process check requests for vendors or reimbursements for
stakeholders, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Operate calculators, computers or office tools to work on the
developments of engagement items, timesheets, invoices, budget
sheets, or other documents.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or
- Create and insert information in support of database, web,
directories, and/or OTRS maintenance.
- Expedite supply orders, as needed or required.
- Oversee meeting room schedules for Covenant Offices
(reservations, setting, etc.) and provide assistance with
Operations meeting logistics and hospitality.
- Conduct online research effectively to advance Operations
efforts, effectively and efficiently.
- Other duties as assigned, by the Executive Director of
Operations.Required Experience:Education and ExperienceRequired:
- A high school degree or equivalent.
- 1-2 years in a support role, including experience in an office
environment with heavy customer service emphasis.
- Valid drivers license.
- Computer and Internet proficiency. Efficient with Microsoft and
Windows applications, databases development and management, and web
technologies. Type a minimum of 35 words per minute.Preferred:
- Experience in a ministry setting.
- Working in team setting, supporting multiple staff.
- Familiarity with multi-cultural settings.
- Personal engagement with the ECC (preferably minimum of 1-3
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with public in both
oral and written form.
- Ability to operate with discretion and confidentiality at all
- Works well under pressure and is able to accomplish multiple
tasks, delegated by multiple staff, and at times with conflicting
priorities and timelines.
- Ability to track and report progress on a wide range of tasks,
- Detail oriented, strong organization, prioritization and
time-management skills are eminent.
- Excels in attention to detail with high level of accuracy.
- Ability to respond to and deal with a range of ad hoc
- Maintains flexibility in approach and adjusts actions when
- Ability to coordinate and manage logistics for small and large
- Excellent people skills: flexible, adaptive and embracing
diversity of schedules, backgrounds, formats, contexts,
- Self-starter, with the ability to work
independently.Environment ConditionsAble to work well in a
professional office setting. Must be versatile and able to work for
prolong segments sitting or standing. Must engage frequently with
office tools and equipment, such as: computer, copier, phone,
web-conferencing equipment, cell communication, printers, etc. Must
be able to occasionally lift or move items, less than
25lbs.Keyword: Receptionist/Administrative AssistantFrom:
Evangelical Covenant Church
Keywords: Evangelical Covenant Church, Caldwell , Receptionist/Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Caldwell, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!