Posted on: January 12, 2022
Job Summary:The Bestbath Marketing team is seeking applicants to
fill the Marketing Specialist position. The Marketing Specialist
understands the power of marketing and excels at encompassing the
why of marketing with trade shows and events, social media, digital
advertising, and other marketing tactics. In addition, this person
has a clear understanding of the importance of maintaining a strong
and consistent brand image while presenting creative engagement
ideas for a digital world.Under the direction of the Marketing
Supervisor, this position will handle a variety of coordinating job
functions to support marketing services that include internal and
external communication, sales support, tradeshow and event
coordination, social media, electronic media including email and
web, advertising, promotions, and data analysis.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support marketing day-to-day operations including media
campaigns, promotions, and projects.
- Research, maintain and report on marketing data to aid
management in determining marketing direction.
- Coordinate trade show schedule including show contracts,
services, and display transportation.
- Coordinate the maintenance and inventory of trade show products
and promotional displays.
- Provide creative, alternative lead-generating projects.
- Oversee product sample and literature fulfillment program.
- Manage the companys social media presence and on occasion,
educate colleagues with the use of social media as a marketing
- Create Marketing/communications assets as needed (web content,
print pieces, association newsletter, etc.)
- Oversee Partner/Channel Sales support including onboarding and
management of resources.
- Administrative duties include timely response to internal and
external communications via email and marketing vendors.
- Maintain internal marketing tools and resources as needed
- Communicate effectively with vendors to coordinate and
troubleshoot product logistics.
- Performs other business support duties as assigned or
- Marketing or communications degree or a minimum of 2 years
marketing, communication, or business experience or any equivalent
combination of experience and training which provides the
knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the work of
- Experience in manufacturing or building industry marketing is
- Experience using social media platforms/tools for
- Experience with using analytics tools for evaluating the
effectiveness of digital marketing efforts
- Must have the drive to stay current on marketing trends,
channels, and tools.
- Must have the ability to apply critical thinking skills in
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to work under
pressure with minimal supervision.
- Must possess exceptional time management skills.
- Must display an attitude of cooperation and the ability to work
well with others.
Working Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have a working knowledge of marketing processes including
research, strategy, and fulfillment.
- Must have working knowledge and skill in MS Office software -
Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Windows, Outlook.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation
- Working knowledge in Adobe Illustrator and/or CS5 Programs is
- Proficient in PC computer operation and an understanding of
shared servers and their usage.
- Requires ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks for maximum
effect, requires good knowledge of general office
practices/procedures, and excellent verbal/written communication
Keywords: Bestbath, Caldwell , Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Caldwell, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!