Frozen Plant Manufacturing Manager
Company: ZoRoCo Packaging
Posted on: March 11, 2020
ZoRoCo Packaging is a family owned food manufacturing company,
with two production facilities located in Caldwell, ID. ZoRoCo has
been in business for over 10 years, and is a trusted contract
manufacture and packaging partner for many of the most progressive
food companies in the country. Company culture is fun, fast-paced,
and high energy.
- Submit your resume and come join our team today -
ZoRoCo Packaging is currently accepting resumes for a Manufacturing
Manager for the ZoRoCo Frozen facility. Manufacturing Manager
candidates should possess the desire and ability to dynamically
contribute to the success of the facility. The ideal candidates for
the role will excel in a fast-paced environment, consistently
demonstrates initiative, and can handle multiple rigorous projects
and endeavors simultaneously. The ideal candidate will exhibit
strong attention to detail and will be committed to producing high
quality products while driving safety standards. Disciplined
follow-up and accountability with subordinates is a must. If you
are looking for an environment where you can directly contribute to
the facility's success, actively influence processes and practices,
and continue to grow your professional skills, we invite you to
send your resume to Zoroco Packaging.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to analytically and systemically troubleshoot
manufacturing processes and issues; ideal candidate will have a
strong background in mechanical applications in food packaging
- Ability to perform daily standard work and generate/audit
reports to ensure production goals are met
- Ability and experience working with groups of individuals with
varying levels of education, expertise, and backgrounds
- Ability to achieve results through management and direction of
- Must be self-motivated and require minimal oversight or
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Bachelor's degree preferred with 5 years' experience in plant
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Knowledge of HACCP, GMPs, OSHA, and GFSI auditing is
- HACCP and PCQI Certified preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is also preferred
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership, direction and guidance to management staff
and facility personnel.
- Set clear goals, communicate, and execute against those
- Assist in the develop and implementation of continuous
improvement strategies focused on appropriate areas such as:
training, standard work, safety, quality, and changes to line
structure or design.
- Responsible to ensure that all required documentation, record
keeping, and reporting takes place as is required by law and/or
regulatory agencies. For example: OSHA, USDA, FDA, DOL, BRC.
- Review production and operating reports and resolve
operational, manufacturing, and warehousing issues to ensure
minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Develops or revises standard operational and working practices
and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards.--
- Assess, identify, and report on plant operations and the fiscal
impact on those operations of upsets, downtime, and continuous
- Identify potential in staff; sponsor, mentor, and ensure
development of management team.
- Review and analyze production, quality control, maintenance and
operational reports to determine causes of nonconformity with
product specifications and operating or production problems.
- Design and purchasing of equipment used in packaging
Compensation and incentive levels are dependent upon
Competitive benefits package with vacation and 401K available.
As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be
required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen,
receive a negative drug screen result & confirm eligibility to work
in the U.S.
Keywords: ZoRoCo Packaging, Caldwell , Frozen Plant Manufacturing Manager, Executive , Caldwell, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!