Company: Zions Bank
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Zions Bank recognizes that its strength comes from the
dedication, experience and talents of its diverse employee base. As
we usher in the next generation of banking, were committed to being
the premier employer of choice. Were proud to have ranked among
American Banker magazines Best Banks to Work For every year since
2013, as Best Employer from Utahs Best of State and among the Best
Places to Work in Idaho. Make the leap into a new era of banking.
Let us transform your career.
- Responsible for the overall performance and operations of the
- This includes loans, deposits, other referral products, and
service quality while managing a complement of exempt and
- As the primary business development officer, is responsible for
the expansion of existing business relationships, the development
of new business and calling on both prospective and existing
- Primarily responsible for providing sales leadership for the
branch, which includes overseeing both the inside and outside sales
efforts of the employees.
- Directs branch activities, maintaining appropriate operational,
and credit risk management and security oversight in compliance
with applicable laws and regulations.
- Extends credit to businesses and/or individuals through a wide
variety of commercial, consumer, real estate, and agricultural
- Responsible for community development and relations.
- May be responsible for processing cash transactions and other
customer service duties within the branch.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires a college degree and 2+ years experience in branch
banking, other banking or retail management experience or other
directly related experience.
- A combination of education and experience may meet
- Knowledge of banking industry, including lending and banking
- Must have excellent customer service and management
- Ability to make sound decisions, build relationships and work
with a variety of clients, employees and management.
- Ability to set and maintain high quality work standards.
- Ability to lead a group.
- Ability to deal effectively with people in various job
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.by
Keywords: Zions Bank, Caldwell , Branch Manager-Caldwell, Executive , Caldwell, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!