Assistant Store Manager
Company: Maverik Inc.
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Pay: $16.00 - $18.50/hr.with both career and growth
opportunities! The Assistant Manager is the right-hand of the Store
Director. Your job is to be attentive to the employees by
motivating them to succeed and improve. No matter the task, you
will need to keep a level head, be able to multitask, and have
excellent people skills. You will interact with customers,
employees, vendors, and other members of management on a consistent
basis. You will be eligible for 50% off of food, snacks, and drinks
while on shift! Maverik believes in promoting from within, so there
are plenty of opportunities to advance, and we offer bonus
opportunities starting with our hourly team members! What Youll do
as an Assistant Manager:
- Perform all duties of the Store Team Member and Lead Team
- Assist with training, mentoring, supervision, and provide
leadership to all Team Members.
- Complete general reporting and bookkeeping responsibilities as
- Support effective store operations: inventory, cash management,
bank deposits, staff meetings work schedules, shift checkout
procedures, and food service quality.
- Support with the inspection of the facilities and equipment for
safety, cleanliness, and proper working order, submitting requests
for repairs/maintenance when appropriate.
- Support Foodservice operations
- Adhere to all city, county, state, and federal laws affecting
store operations including the sale of tobacco and alcohol
- Meet the physical demands of lifting, bending, carrying,
pushing, and pulling items weighing up to 50 lbs. as well as
standing for long periods of time. What's in it for you:
- Fuel benefit: All Team Members receive 25off per gallon, up to
40 gallons a week.
- Education assistance/reimbursement (up to $5,500/yr.)
- Opportunity to Advance, we promote from within!
- 50% discount on food/drink items purchased while on shift
- Full and Part-time team members are eligible for: $75 annual
gym reimbursement and 401k company match*, Paid Vacation/Holiday
pay- start earning PTO on your first day! (*restrictions may
- Full-time team members are eligible for: Medical, Dental, and
Vision insurance, 401k with company match, $15,000 company-paid
Life Insurance. Youll be a Great Fit if You Have:
- 1+ years of supervisory experience (preferred).
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proven ability to stay calm and confident under pressure, while
delivering extraordinary customer service.
- A high school diploma, GED (preferred)
- Flexible schedules available; must be able to work a flexible
schedule as needed: o Day shifts o Night shifts o Weekdays o
Weekends o Holidays
- APPLY TODAY and join our team! **IMMEDIATELY HIRING FOR ALL
Keywords: Maverik Inc., Caldwell , Assistant Store Manager, Executive , Caldwell, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!