Resident Care Manager (LPN) - Caldwell Care of Cascadia
Company: Cascadia Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
The primary purpose of the Resident Care Manager (LPN) is to
develop, evaluate, implement health care plans for individual
patients, assist with management of individual medical plans, while
providing the highest level of patient care. The Resident Care
Manager also communicates treatment plans between families,
doctors, providers and residents/patients.
Note: All employees of Cascadia Healthcare are required to submit
and be cleared to work in the facility per each states specific
background check requirements prior to contact with
* Degree in Nursing from an accredited nursing school.
* Current LPN license.
* Valid CPR certificate.
* Six months experience in a long-term care environment
* Must have, as a minimum, one (1) years of experience as a
supervisor in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related
health care facility.
* Evaluates updates resident/patient health care plans to achieve
* Conducts assessments for new residents/patients.
* Actively participates in clinical meetings.
* Collaborates with other members of the health care team, as
* Utilizes the electronic medical record to establish & validate
parameters are established as indicated.
* Establishes, monitors, and documents person-centered care, as
* Uses SBAR to communicate patients change of condition with
* Reviews test results from medical exams.
* Implements physician orders and follow up with treatment
* Communicates with families, health providers and patients.
Receives consent, as required.
* Documents in the medical record to clearly reflect patient care &
current medical condition.
* Ensures completeness of medical records.
* Provides emotional support to families and patients.
* Provides education about health care plans to patients and
* Collaborates with other clinical staff to successfully implement
patient plans of care & provides excellent customer service.
* Ensures punctuality and regular attendance for assigned
* Obtains accurate information from physicians, residents/patients,
and payor source(s) regarding the expected discharge plan and
communicate this information to the interdisciplinary team at the
* Communicates information to care team and coordinate patient's
smooth transition to the next level of care.
* Coordinates referrals from hospitals' social service and
discharge planning departments, physicians, case managers,
insurance companies and other referral sources.
* Conducts job responsibilities in according with the standards set
out in the companys Code of Conduct, its policies and procedures,
applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Cascadia Healthcare, Caldwell , Resident Care Manager (LPN) - Caldwell Care of Cascadia, Executive , Caldwell, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!