Registered Nurse RN Med Surg
Company: West Valley Medical Center
Posted on: June 15, 2022
DescriptionSign on Bonus and Relocation available for qualified
candidates!IntroductionAre you looking for a place to deliver
excellent care patients deserve? At West Valley Medical Center we
support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an)
Registered Nurse RN Med Surg and access programs to assist with
every stage of your career.BenefitsAt West Valley Medical Center we
want to ensure we support you through all stages of your life as a
nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package
that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along
with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!Learn more about Employee
BenefitsAre you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses
throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of
nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a
majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research
College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational
facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and
more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today
for our Registered Nurse RN Med Surg opening and continue to
learn!Job Summary and QualificationsAs a highly-skilled and
compassionate Registered Nurse in the Medical - Surgical Unit you
will provide direct patient care. You will work to provide patients
with an individualized care plan through assessment and planning to
meet their needs. Our team supports each other like family and we
are looking for someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as
we do. In this role:
- You will respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition
or response to treatment.
- You will provide assessment and planning for individualized
- You will provide care for the patient in collaboration with the
patient/family, with regard to developmental, cultural and age
specific differences, develops and implements patient care plans to
include problems, goals, evaluations and interventions.
- You will communicate effectively with physicians regarding
patient's clinical condition and results of diagnostic
- You will perform nursing duties as needed in the continuum of
care for all patients.
- You will participate in process improvement efforts and
activities for the department.
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially
- Current State of Idaho or Compact Registered Nurse
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification within 7 days of
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.
- Associates Degree in Nursing required. BSN is preferred.
- Able to articulate and demonstrate appropriate nursing theory
and practice. Experience requirements are specific to positions and
departments as appropriate.
West Valley Medical Center (WVMC) provides a small-town, friendly
environment with a big-city commitment to high-quality patient
care. Located in Caldwell, Idaho, this 150 plus bed facility comes
nationally accredited. We have consistently been awarded for
performance and clinical outcomes. The WVMC team is comprised of
800 employees and volunteers. Our three-story hospital has several
off-site community clinics. In 2017 WVMC was named among the Top
100 Hospitals for the fourth consecutive year.Located within The
Treasure of the Valley, WVMC stands as a pillar of excellence for
our friendly community. Caldwell offers a family-friendly culture
with walking paths, recreational parks, two golf courses, the Boise
River as well as a short commute to Boise and countless outdoor
adventures.We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which
includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the nation -
offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation.
HCA Healthcare and West Valley Medical Center are all about caring
for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our
colleaguesHCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-FounderIf growth and continued learning is
important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Registered
Nurse RN Med Surg opening. Our team will promptly review your
application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: West Valley Medical Center, Caldwell , Registered Nurse RN Med Surg, Healthcare , Caldwell, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!