Posted on: June 25, 2022
General ResponsibilitiesProvides professional dental care in the
diagnosis and treatment of patients. Under the general supervision
of the Dental Director, implement the priorities, and objectives,
of the dental program. Serves as part of an inter-disciplinary care
team to deliver high quality, evidence based health care.
Exemplifies TRHS Corporate Culture Standards while performing
assigned duties.Minimum Qualifications
- Graduate from an accredited Dental School with a D.D.S. or
- Licensed dentist in the State of Idaho.
- Ability to write and communicate effectively in preparation of
reports and delivery of care to the patient.
- Ability to work within the complexity of a bilingual dental
- Knowledge of dental practice organization and operations.
- Proficient with Electronic Health/Dental records and Digital
- Maintain confidentiality and HIPAA compliance at all
times.Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national
origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Employment Type:
Full TimeYears Experience: 1 - 3 yearsBonus/Commission: No
Keywords: iHire, Caldwell , Dentist, Healthcare , Caldwell, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!