RN Ortho Spine OSU
Company: West Valley Medical Center
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Description Introduction West Valley Medical Center is committed
to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more
efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered
care? Submit your application for RN Ortho Spine OSU position and
spend more time at the bedside with the patient. Benefits At West
Valley Medical Center we want to ensure we support you through all
stages of your life as a nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an
attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental
and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more! Learn more about Employee
Benefits You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours!
Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or
C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to
deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case
management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at West
Valley Medical Center! Job Summary and Qualifications As a
highly-skilled and compassionate RN in the Orthopedics Unit you
will provide direct patient care. You will work to provide patients
with an individualized care plan through assessment and planning.
Our team supports each other like family and we are looking for
someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. In this
- You will respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition
or response to treatment .
- You will provide assessment and planning for individualized
- You will communicate effectively with physicians regarding
patient s clinical condition and results of diagnostic
- You will perform nursing duties as needed in the continuum of
care for all of orthopedics.
- You will participate in process improvement efforts and
activities for the department.
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially
under pressure. Qualifications:
- Current State of Utah or Compact Registered Nurse License.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification within 7 days of
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification.
- Associates Degree in Nursing required. BSN is preferred.
- Able to articulate and demonstrate appropriate nursing theory
and practice. Experience requirements are specific to positions and
departments as appropriate. West Valley Medical Center (WVMC)
provides a small-town, friendly environment with a big-city
commitment to high-quality patient care. Located in Caldwell,
Idaho, this 150 plus bed facility comes nationally accredited. We
have consistently been awarded for performance and clinical
outcomes. The WVMC team is comprised of 800 employees and
volunteers. Our three-story hospital has several off-site community
clinics. In 2017 WVMC was named among the Top 100 Hospitals for the
fourth consecutive year. Located within The Treasure of the Valley,
WVMC stands as a pillar of excellence for our friendly community.
Caldwell offers a family-friendly culture with walking paths,
recreational parks, two golf courses, the Boise River as well as a
short commute to Boise and countless outdoor adventures. We are
part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300
affiliate facilities across the nation - offering our colleagues
the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA Healthcare and West
Valley Medical Center are all about caring for people, and that
care extends to patients, families and our colleagues HCA
Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World s Most Ethical
Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses. "Across HCA Healthcare s more than
2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive
impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow." - Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive Join a family
that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing
candidates for our RN Ortho Spine OSU opening. Apply today and a
member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out. We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: West Valley Medical Center, Caldwell , RN Ortho Spine OSU, Healthcare , Caldwell, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!