Registered Nurse RN Ortho Spine
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Description IntroductionAre you looking for a place to deliver
excellent care patients deserve? At West Valley Medical Center we
support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an)
Registered Nurse RN Ortho Spine and access programs to assist with
every stage of your career.BenefitsAt West Valley Medical Center we
want to ensure we support you through all stages of your life as a
nurse. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package
that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along
with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!Learn more about Employee
BenefitsAre you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses
throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of
nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a
majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research
College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational
facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and
more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today
for our Registered Nurse RN Ortho Spine opening and continue to
learn!Job Summary and QualificationsAs a highly-skilled and
compassionate RN in the Orthopedics Unit you will provide direct
patient care. You will work to provide patients with an
individualized care plan through assessment and planning. Our team
supports each other like family and we are looking for someone who
feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. In this role:
- You will respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition
or response to treatment.
- You will provide assessment and planning for individualized
- You will communicate effectively with physicians regarding
patient's clinical condition and results of diagnostic
- You will perform nursing duties as needed in the continuum of
care for all of orthopedics.
- You will participate in process improvement efforts and
activities for the department.
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially
under pressure. Qualifications:
- Current State of Idaho or Compact Registered Nurse
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification within 7 days of
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification within 90 days of
- Associates Degree in Nursing required. BSN is preferred.
- One to two years acute care hospital experience preferred
- Current NVCI (CPI) or obtain within 60 days of date of hireWest
Valley Medical Center (WVMC) provides a small-town, friendly
environment with a big-city commitment to high-quality patient
care. Located in Caldwell, Idaho, this 150 plus bed facility comes
nationally accredited. We have consistently been awarded for
performance and clinical outcomes. The WVMC team is comprised of
800 employees and volunteers. Our three-story hospital has several
off-site community clinics. In 2017 WVMC was named among the Top
100 Hospitals for the fourth consecutive year.
Located within The Treasure of the Valley, WVMC stands as a pillar
of excellence for our friendly community. Caldwell offers a
family-friendly culture with walking paths, recreational parks, two
golf courses, the Boise River as well as a short commute to Boise
and countless outdoor adventures.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more
than 300 affiliate facilities across the nation - offering our
colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA
Healthcare and West Valley Medical Center are all about caring for
people, and that care extends to patients, families and our
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-FounderIf growth and continued learning is
important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Registered
Nurse RN Ortho Spine opening. Our team will promptly review your
application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!Recruiter Contact:
For information about this and other career opportunities at West
Valley, please reach out to Brandi Skinner,
Brandi.Skinner@HCAHealthcare.com - 515-414-1592 (call or text)We
are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Caldwell , Registered Nurse RN Ortho Spine, Healthcare , Caldwell, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!