Social Worker Mental Health Part Time
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you looking for a work environment
where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for
our Social Worker Mental Health (PHP & Group Therapy) Part Time
opening with West Valley Medical Center today and find out what it
truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.This position
is Part Time - Weekdays only (Wednesday-Friday).BenefitsWest Valley
Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the
health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
We are seeking a Social Worker - Mental Health (PHP & Group
Therapy) - Part Time for our team to ensure that we continue to
provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get
into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that
works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal
addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do.
We want you to apply!Job Summary and QualificationsAs a Social
Worker in Behavioral Health at our facility you will be joining a
team that has a passion for creating positive patient interactions
and a dedication to caring for the multi-faceted wellness of those
we serve. In this role:
- You will intervene with patients (inpatient and outpatient) who
have complex psychosocial needs, require assistance with
eligibility determination for social programs and funding sources,
and qualify for community assistance from a variety of special
funds and agencies.
- You will offer crisis intervention to patients and families
with psychosocial needs and coordinate the development of a
discharge plan of care for high-risk patient populations.
- You will receive referrals for individuals from at-risk
populations from interdisciplinary team members.
- You will perform intake assessments for patients with serious
mental illness and substance use disorders.
- You will assess for suicidal and homicidal ideations,
psychosis, and other mental disorders and make appropriate
referrals as needed.
- You will meet with patients in individual counseling sessions
as well as conduct psychotherapy process groups.
- You will perform utilization review functions, including
conducting InterQual reviews and obtain insurance authorization.
- One of the following current Idaho State Social Work licenses
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC)
- Master's Degree in Social Work or related field.
- Graduate of a CSWE accredited program.
- Mental health and/or substance use treatment experience
- Willingness to be supervised toward goal of pursuing advanced
clinical license (if applicable).
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
- Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) / Nonviolent Crisis
Intervention training within 60 days of hire. This role requires
you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and
/or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious
exemption is approved).West Valley Medical Center (WVMC) provides a
small-town, friendly environment with a big-city commitment to
high-quality patient care. Located in Caldwell, Idaho, this 150
plus bed facility comes nationally accredited. We have consistently
been awarded for performance and clinical outcomes. The WVMC team
is comprised of 800 employees and volunteers. Our three-story
hospital has several off-site community clinics. In 2017 WVMC was
named among the Top 100 Hospitals for the fourth consecutive
Located within The Treasure of the Valley, WVMC stands as a pillar
of excellence for our friendly community. Caldwell offers a
family-friendly culture with walking paths, recreational parks, two
golf courses, the Boise River as well as a short commute to Boise
and countless outdoor adventures.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more
than 300 affiliate facilities across the nation - offering our
colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA
Healthcare and West Valley Medical Center are all about caring for
people, and that care extends to patients, families and our
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than
2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive
impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive If you find this
opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Social
Worker Mental Health Part Time opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly
contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply
today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Caldwell , Social Worker Mental Health Part Time, Healthcare , Caldwell, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!