RN PRN Dialysis
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you have the PRN career opportunities
as a(an) RN PRN Dialysis you want with your current employer? We
have an exciting opportunity for you to join West Valley Medical
Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare
services, HCA Healthcare.BenefitsWest Valley Medical Center, offers
a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a(an) RN PRN Dialysis where your passion for creating
positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to
caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next
opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and
QualificationsAs a Registered Nurse in Dialysis at our facility you
will be will be joining a team that is dedicated to serving others
in need and also supporting one another. In this important role:
- You will be responsible for patient assessment for vascular
access, PICC placement and troubleshooting, protocol development
based on Standards of Practice, staff education, and data
- You will serve as a consultant working directly with the
nursing staff to identify, educate, and promote best practice in
- You will be part of a team composed of RN's who are
specifically trained in infusion therapy access.
- You will exemplify professional nursing practice through expert
clinical practice, strong leadership skills, and management
- You will coordinate the assignment of patient flow to the
- You will assist with bridging patient care when needed such as
TAVR patients and you may assist with patient procedures such as
cardioversions in emergent situations.Qualifications:
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing; Bachelor of
Science in Nursing or actively pursuing preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of clinical and IV placement experience
- Emergency Room or Critical Care experience preferred.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
This role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).West Valley Medical Center (WVMC) provides a small-town,
friendly environment with a big-city commitment to high-quality
patient care. Located in Caldwell, Idaho, this 150 plus bed
facility comes nationally accredited. We have consistently been
awarded for performance and clinical outcomes. The WVMC team is
comprised of 800 employees and volunteers. Our three-story hospital
has several off-site community clinics. In 2017 WVMC was named
among the Top 100 Hospitals for the fourth consecutive year.
Located within The Treasure of the Valley, WVMC stands as a pillar
of excellence for our friendly community. Caldwell offers a
family-friendly culture with walking paths, recreational parks, two
golf courses, the Boise River as well as a short commute to Boise
and countless outdoor adventures.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more
than 300 affiliate facilities across the nation - offering our
colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA
Healthcare and West Valley Medical Center are all about caring for
people, and that care extends to patients, families and our
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a
hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our RN PRN Dialysis opening. We review all applications.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the
possibilities and apply today!We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Caldwell , RN PRN Dialysis, Healthcare , Caldwell, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!