RN Ortho Spine OSU
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description Opportunity for up to $15,000 Sign on Bonus and
Relocation for Qualified CandidatesWest Valley Medical Center is
committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to
work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering
patient-centered care? Submit your application for RN Ortho Spine
OSU position and spend more time at the bedside with the
patient.BenefitsAt West Valley Medical Center we want to ensure we
support you through all stages of your life as a nurse. We offer
eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes
medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some
unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health
Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!Learn more about Employee
BenefitsYou contribute to our success let us contribute to yours!
Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or
C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to
deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case
management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at West
Valley Medical Center!Job Summary and QualificationsAs a
highly-skilled and compassionate RN in the Orthopedics Unit you
will provide direct patient care. You will work to provide patients
with an individualized care plan through assessment and planning.
Our team supports each other like family and we are looking for
someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. In this
- You willrespond quickly and accurately to changes in condition
or response to treatment.
- You will provide assessment and planning for individualized
- You will communicate effectively with physicians regarding
patient's clinical conditionand results of diagnostic studies.
- You will perform nursing duties as needed in the continuum of
care for all of orthopedics.
- You will participate in process improvement efforts and
activities for the department.
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially
- Current State of Utah or Compact Registered Nurse License.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification within 7 days of
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life
Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and Certification.
- Associates Degree in Nursing required. BSN is preferred.
- Able to articulate and demonstrate appropriate nursing theory
and practice. Experience requirements are specific to positions and
departments as appropriate.West Valley Medical Center (WVMC)
provides a small-town, friendly environment with a big-city
commitment to high-quality patient care. Located in Caldwell,
Idaho, this 150 plus bed facility comes nationally accredited. We
have consistently been awarded for performance and clinical
outcomes. The WVMC team is comprised of 800 employees and
volunteers. Our three-story hospital has several off-site community
clinics. In 2017 WVMC was named among the Top 100 Hospitals for the
fourth consecutive year.
Located within The Treasure of the Valley, WVMC stands as a pillar
of excellence for our friendly community. Caldwell offers a
family-friendly culture with walking paths, recreational parks, two
golf courses, the Boise River as well as a short commute to Boise
and countless outdoor adventures.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more
than 300 affiliate facilities across the nation - offering our
colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA
Healthcare and West Valley Medical Center are all about caring for
people, and that care extends to patients, families and our
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcare's more than
2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive
impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive Join a family
that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing
candidates for our RN Ortho Spine OSU opening. Apply today and a
member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Caldwell , RN Ortho Spine OSU, Healthcare , Caldwell, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!