CNA (CNA II)
Company: Cascadia Healthcare
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Under supervision, a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides
basic nursing assistance and assists residents with daily living
Note: All employees of Cascadia Healthcare are required to submit
and be cleared to work in the facility per each state's specific
background check requirements prior to contact with
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid certification as a CNA in the state of employment.
- Valid CPR certificate preferred.
- Six months experience in a long term-care environment
NOTE: A CNA who successfully completes an approved advanced skills
training curriculum and/or has demonstrated experience in a needed
clinical specialty area, e.g. ventilator, pulmonary, and
tracheostomy (VPT), can be classified as a CNA II.
- Answers nurse call system to determine resident needs.
- Assists residents with dressing, grooming, oral hygiene,
bathing, hair, and incontinence care.
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with eating.
- Assists residents with range of motion exercises, and movement
to/from wheelchair or activity areas.
- Assists resident with turning and positioning in bed.
- Assists resident with ambulation as indicated in the
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and
respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as
- Documents ADLs, resident personal cares, and device use on flow
sheets or task sheets as directed.
- Attends interdisciplinary meetings as needed to provide input
into selected resident's plans of care.
- Documents restorative services provided following facility
policies and procedures.
- Assists facility staff to provide person-centered cares based
on indicated preferences.
- Ensures punctuality and regular attendance for assigned
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards
set out in the Company's policies and procedures, applicable
federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
Keywords: Cascadia Healthcare, Caldwell , CNA (CNA II), Healthcare , Caldwell, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!