Neurosurgeon Sought to Join Busy Group Practice near Boise, Idaho
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: November 15, 2018
Surgery-Neurosurgery opening in Caldwell, Idaho. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 7467Practice Details
- Above all else, the central focus is an unrelenting commitment to explore every possibility to improve patient's lives and help them get back into life.
- We are looking for like minded providers to join our established practice in providing quality care.
- Qualified candidates will give great attention to detail, and have a great rapport with patients and staff.
- Call is minimal with the opportunity to pick up 'head call' as an option.
- This is a great opportunity to join an existing busy practice with the opportunity to ramp up quickly.
- Candidates must be board certified and spine fellowship trained.Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Neurosurgeon Salaries In Boise. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.The Housing Market.--This 4 bedroom, 3 bath 2,378 sq ft home will allow you to bring your toys, RV Parking 14x40 concrete pad with a 10 ft RV gate. Huge backyard with a fire pit, storage shed 12x14, in ground trampoline, and 32X16 covered patio with outdoor speakers. Backyard has an open view to a pasture. Walk into an open entry with tile flooring leading into the great room with vaulted ceilings with an attractive gas fireplace. In wall rear surround sound speakers in the great room.-- This come can be yours for $315,000.The Community.--The community experiences four seasons, including hot, dry summers and fewer than 11 inches of rain annually.An hour's drive offers numerous recreational opportunities, such as boating, skiing and hiking.The Employer.--One of the leading hospital facilities and employers in the State of Idaho, is dedicated to providing high-quality, cost-effective health care to the residents of the Treasure Valley. Our 150-bed facility is nationally accredited and has been part of the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) family since 1975. We have currently undergoing a 15 million dollar expansion and constructing a medical office building adjacent to our Hospital.Closest Major City
- 23 miles to Boise, ID
- 326 miles to Reno, NV
- 326 miles to Portland, OR
- 392 miles to Seattle, WA--Colleges and Universities
- Northwest Nazarene University (about 9 miles; Nampa, ID; Full-time enrollment: 2,290)
- College of Western Idaho (about 10 miles; Nampa, ID; FT enrollment: 6,300)
- Boise State University (about 25 miles; Boise, ID; FT enrollment: 16,774)
- Treasure Valley Community College (about 29 miles; Ontario, OR; FT enrollment: 2,055)
- College of Southern Idaho (about 134 miles; Twin Falls, ID; FT enrollment: 5,051)Recreation
- TimberStone Golf Course
- Purple Sage Golf Course
- Sky Down Skydiving
- Silverhawk Aviation
- Indian Creek Park----Shopping
- WalMart Supercenter
- Karcher Mall
- Fashion Extra
- Earth Brite
- Target Keyphrases: surgery jobs, neurological surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, neurosurgery jobs, neurosurgeon jobs, neuro surgeon jobs, neuro surgery jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Caldwell , Neurosurgeon Sought to Join Busy Group Practice near Boise, Idaho, Healthcare , Caldwell, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!