Customer Service Representative
Company: Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance of Idaho
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionProvide follow-up and completion of all loan file
documentation, follow, establish, and maintain insurance coverage
on collateral. Provide customer service and support for other
positions in the department. Compensation:$13.50
- Answer phones, maintain emails, assist clients, and index
- Balance books and ledgers.
- Add/remove loans from operating system.
- Process daily loan payments.
- Monitor daily drafts.
- Verify insurance coverage on collateral on loans.
- Maintain and complete documentation of loan files.
- Provide customer service and additional support to other
positions in the department. Make 10–15-day payment reminder calls
- Miscellaneous tasks as directed.Qualifications:Competency
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account
for his/her actions.
- Analytical Skills - Ability to use thinking and reasoning to
solve a problem.
- Communication - Ability to communicate effectively with others
using the spoken word and also writing in a clear and concise
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute
details of a project or task.
- Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of
values and accepted standards.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as
credible in the workplace.
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or
following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to
organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Proactive - Ability to create or control a situation by causing
something to happen rather than responding to it after it has
- Project Management - Ability to organize and direct a project
- Professionalism - Avoid business or personal activities that
present a conflict of interest. Display conducts favorable to
oneself, the department, and the company.SKILLS ABILITIES
- Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree
- Experience: Six months to one-year related experience
- Computer Skills:Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred but not required.About
CompanyOur employees are rewarded with a competitive salary, a
benefit program that recognizes the diverse needs of our employees,
and the security of a well-established company.Some of our employee
- Long Term Disability
- Sick Leave
- Parental Leave/Major Medical Leave
- 7 1/2 Hour Work Days
- Purchased Vacation
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee Profit-Sharing Plan
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (Tax-Free Spending Account)
- Loans, Savings, and Investments available through Farm Bureau
- Cancer, Accident, and Short-Term Disability insurance plans are
Keywords: Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance of Idaho, Caldwell , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Caldwell, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!