Lube Truck Driver/Lube Tech-Night Shift
Company: Sunroc Corp.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- Visualizes and implements the Clyde Companies, Inc. vision and
- Responsible for oil changes, fueling, and lubrication of
equipment and vehicles in the field
- Responsible to assist in maintenance of equipment and vehicles
and record keeping
- Coordinate and communicate needed repairs on equipment &
- Responsible for safe operation and securing equipment and
- Maintain tools as required to perform job
- Ensure a safe and healthful work environment at all times
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to work long hours outside (10-14 hour days) in summer
and winter conditions.
- Ability to move at least 50 lbs.
- Valid driver's license and clean MVR.
- Class A CDL with HAZMAT
- Safe and self-driven to be productive and do quality work.
Experienced is preferred, but willing to train. CDL training
Keywords: Sunroc Corp., Caldwell , Lube Truck Driver/Lube Tech-Night Shift, Other , Caldwell, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!