Company: Harvey Performance Company
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Harvey Performance Company is a fun, dynamic, and fast-growing
company of people who care about community, celebrating our
successes, and creating opportunities for personal and professional
advancement. Our CNC Machinists are responsible for the setup and
operation of our state-of-the-art CNC machinery, as well as the
quality of the industry leading tools we produce We are currently
hiring for second and weekend shifts, offering three four-day work
weeks. Our newly renovated facility is in Meridian ID, less than a
20-minute commute from Boise. The Boise area offers a moderate
climate with quick access to outdoor recreation.
As a CNC Machinist, you will:
- Setup and maintain operation of a variety of CNC tool and
cutter grinders, including Rollomatic, Star, and Walters in a
high-volume production environment.
- Assist manufacturing engineering in continuous improvement
- Perform first piece and in-process inspection during
- Troubleshoot new product manufacturing processes and
methodologies. WHAT YOU CAN BRING:
- A desire to succeed in a fast-paced, growing company.
- Associates degree in Machine Tool Technology or relevant
- Ability to follow engineering documents such as:
- Product drawing
- Process sheets
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Strong attention to detail and deadlines.
- Willingness to be cross-trained and work with all departments
to get things done. WHAT HARVEY PROVIDES:
- A fun, rapid-growing environment where new opportunities are
regularly made available.
- Opportunities for training and development, including tuition
- A comprehensive benefits package, including PTO, paid holidays,
health, dental, vision insurance, employee equity program, and a
401k match program, along with profit sharing.
- Newly renovated 50,000 Sq Ft. state of the art manufacturing
facility offering the opportunity to work with Rollomatic, Walter,
and Star machines.
- Work Life Balance - 3- and 4-day work weeks being offered.
- Generous Shift Differential for Second and Weekend Shifts.
- Exceptional Employee Referral Program.
- Relocation Assistance provided for candidates who are not local
to the area. SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
- The health and safety of our colleagues and their families,
customers, and the communities we serve, are of the utmost
importance. We strive to ensure that Harvey Performance is up to
date with safety guidelines and protocols on a consistent basis.
Associated topics: cnc machine, composite laminator, computer aided
design, computer aided manufacturing, computer aided design,
computerized numerical control, fabrication, precision, precision
machining, smt machine
Keywords: Harvey Performance Company, Caldwell , CNC Machinist, Other , Caldwell, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!