Company: Terry Reilly Health Services
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Patient Navigator (Caldwell, ID - On-site)
At Terry Reilly we are happy to provide integrated care through our
medical, dental and behavioral health services making us a unique
team to be a part of in the Treasure Valley.
We believe a healthy community is a thriving community, and our
success is a direct result of our mission-driven and talented team.
It is important to us that our staff is given a healthy work-life
balance, so we support and value your time in and out of the clinic
setting. With an impressive benefits package for providers
including free healthcare options and loan reimbursement grant
opportunities, we hope you will consider joining our growing
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIESUnder indirect supervision, work closely
with medical providers, primary care teams, and social services
agencies to provide short-term care coordination, connection to
resources, and support to TR patients and community members.
Connect these individuals to resources and support that will
improve their health and general well-being through education and
services including various low income assistance, Medicare,
Medicaid, and community based programs. Implement off-site/on-site
outreach programs focusing on health promotion, preventive,
curative and case management services for patients. Position
requires working in clinic and community-based settings, including
- Two years post secondary education or two years experience in
lieu of education.
- Interest in and passion for Terry Reilly's mission of improving
the health of the community and impacting the lives of
- Comfortable with public speaking.
- Good understanding of health care delivery including insurance
eligibility, enrollments, attribution and use of a medical
- Experience with case management for complex patients with
barriers for care.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability
to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a
- Knowledge of community agencies and resources and ability to
connect patients with services.
- Ability to plan, implement, and evaluate individual client care
- Knowledge of transportation and other barriers to care that may
be encountered by client.
- Ability to communicate medical information to health care
professionals and care coordinators over the telephone.
- Bachelor's Degree in health promotion or other health related
field, education, communication, or social services.
- Some clinical experience, e.g. CNA, MA, or phlebotomy.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Knowledge and experience with health promotion/disease
prevention approach to chronic diseases.
- Community health experience.
Terry Reilly Health Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national
origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Keywords: Terry Reilly Health Services, Caldwell , Patient Navigator, Other , Caldwell, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!