Company: Johnson Thermal
Posted on: January 15, 2023
$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE
OUR COMPANY: Founded in 2006, Johnson Thermal Systems (JTS) is the
largest and leading provider of Power Packaging, Power Distribution
Centers and Industrial Refrigeration Units. All equipment is
designed and manufactured by our team, in our facility. At JTS, we
are proud to have a 'work focused' culture that demands the very
best of our staff. As a company, we are committed to ongoing
training and education to support our staff and ensure, every job
we complete is right the first time.
Why You Are Needed:
As an Electrician, we are looking to you to assemble and/or modify
and install of electrical equipment and controls. Providing
assistance in monitoring and directing the work of others including
apprentices, electrical helpers, and general laborers as
What You Will Receive in Return:
- Competitive Salary
- 120 hours of PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Corporate Health Club Membership with CRUNCH FITNESS
- 401k with 2% match
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Education/Certification - Successful completion of National
Electrical Code (NEC) certified journeyman apprenticeship or
similar apprenticeship program, hours worked/experience, and
testing requirements to attain journeyman status as required by the
state or from a state that has reciprocity agreement with said
- 2 years experience as an electrician in industrial or
- Assembly and installation of electrical equipment and house
utilities per instructions, specifications, and wiring
- Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints,
specifications, work orders, and reports in order to determine
material requirements and assembly instruction.
- Layout and install electrical raceways including conduit, wire
ways, and cable trays.
- Inspect and test house utilities and control wiring in order to
identify malfunctions or defects using diagrams and testing
- Provide direction and monitoring of work for apprentices,
electrical helpers and general laborers with electrical work
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the
installation of electrical components of control panels and control
- Ability to read and understand electrical and control
schematics to include layout drawings with ability to interpret
each and report any discrepancies within blue prints and wiring
- Extensive knowledge of high voltage equipment.
- Able to demonstrate technical proficiency in the use of
equipment to include, Volt Meter, MEGGER Tester, Light Meter, and
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with
individuals at all organizational levels.
- Ability to conduct self in a respectful and appropriate manner
(being reliable, responsible and dependable).
- Ability to safely perform tasks and produce a quality product
in an efficient and productive manner to meet schedule.
- Ability to reason and apply principles of logic to a wide range
of factors when monitoring and working on jobs.
- Being careful about detail and thorough in completing work
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision.
JOIN OUR GROWING TEAM TODAY!PI200019367
Keywords: Johnson Thermal, Caldwell , Electrician, Other , Caldwell, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!