Operating Room Supervisor
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Description $10,000 Sign on Bonus and Relocation available for
qualified candidatesWeekday position with limited callWest Valley
Medical Center is committed to investing in the latest technology
enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about
delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for OR
Supervisor/Coordinator position and spend more time at the bedside
with the patient.Apply now to get more information. Recruiter:
Questions feel free to reach out to Brandi Skinner,
Brandi.Skinner@HCAHealthcare.com or 515-414-1592 (call or text)
BenefitsWest Valley Medical Center offers a total rewards package
that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our
colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses
throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of
nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a
majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research
College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational
facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and
more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today
for our OR RN Service Specialist Coordinator opening and continue
to learn!Job Summary and QualificationsAs a highly-skilled OR
Supervisor/Coordinator you will provide procedural expertise while
coordinating care in the operating room. You will work with other
members of the team to ensure the operating room is adequately
prepared with a focus on specialty products and education regarding
Surgeon preferences in the OR. Our team works hard to support each
other, we are looking for an amazing nurse who feels patient care
is as meaningful as we do. In this role:
- You will be able to perform general nursing duties and be
competent in all OR procedures as verified by specific
- You will demonstrate the ability to facilitate smooth and
efficient room turnover and patient flow.
- You will complete all paperwork and computer charting to ensure
accurate and timely charting and patient charges occur.
- You will rely on previous experience to anticipate and meet the
needs of the surgeon.
- You will draft and update surgeon preference lists.
- You will be a liaison for Sterile Processing regarding issues
in specialty instruments and supplies.
- You will meet with vendors and act as the primary liaison for
the surgeons regarding new equipment, supplies and products.
- You will participate in new product evaluations and serve as a
clinical and education resource for the staff regarding new
products and surgeon preferences.
- You will follow patient and employee safety/security policies
and protocols, including hand hygiene, use of universal
precautions, use of personal protective equipment, and adherence to
- You will act in a composed and professional manner, especially
under pressure.What qualifications you will need:
- Current State of Idaho Registered Nurse License.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.
- Two or more years of OR experience as a registered nurse
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt must be obtained within 90 days of
employment start dateThis role requires you to be fully vaccinated
for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or
regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).(WVMC) provides a small-town, friendly environment with a
big-city commitment to high-quality patient care. Located
inCaldwell, Idaho, this150 plus bed facilitycomes nationally
accredited. We have consistently been awarded for performance and
clinical outcomes. The WVMC team is comprised of800 employees and
volunteers. Our three-story hospital has several off-site community
clinics. In 2017 WVMC was named among the Top 100 Hospitals for the
fourth consecutive year.Located withinThe Treasure of the Valley,
WVMC stands as a pillar of excellence for our friendly community.
Caldwell offers a family-friendly culture with walking paths,
recreational parks, two golf courses, the Boise River as well as a
short commute to Boise and countless outdoor adventures.We are part
of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300
affiliate facilities across the nation - offering our colleagues
the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA Healthcare and West
Valley Medical Center are all about caring for people, and that
care extends to patients, families and our colleagues HCA
Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In
recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-FounderIf growth and continued learning is
important to you, we encourage you to apply for our OR RN Service
Specialist Coordinator opening. Our team will promptly review your
application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Caldwell , Operating Room Supervisor, Other , Caldwell, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!