Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) Ultrasound Technologist? At West Valley
Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to
$300 million in programs to support our incredible team members
over the course of three years.BenefitsWest Valley Medical Center,
offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life,
career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Ultrasound Technologist like you to
be a part of our team.As an Ultrasound Technologist, you will be
part of our friendly and compassionate Ultrasound team. We are
proud to provide the "care like family" mission of the hospital. We
are looking for someone to join our team that works hard to support
each other where the patients are the center of all we do. In this
- You will perform a variety of Ultrasound Procedures and are
responsible for exam protocols that provide diagnostic information
to the interpreting physician.
- You must have a working knowledge of the life-saving techniques
and be capable of performing well under pressure.
- You will assume the responsibility for specified examinations
and will be responsible for introducing the basics of ultrasound to
the student technologists.
- You will be responsible for assessment, treatment of care
appropriate to all ages of patients served.
- You will demonstrate your knowledge and skills in obtaining and
interpreting information in terms of the patients' needs.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current Radiology license through the State of which you will
- You must be registered with ARDMS (American Registry of
Diagnostic Medical Sonographers)
- Graduation from an AMA- Approved school of Radiologic
- Min of 4 yrs experience in diagnostic imaging; one or more
years' experience in ultrasound.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life
Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification.This role requires
you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and
/or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious
exemption is approved).West Valley Medical Center (WVMC) provides a
small-town, friendly environment with a big-city commitment to
high-quality patient care. Located in Caldwell, Idaho, this 150
plus bed facility comes nationally accredited. We have consistently
been awarded for performance and clinical outcomes. The WVMC team
is comprised of 800 employees and volunteers. Our three-story
hospital has several off-site community clinics. In 2017 WVMC was
named among the Top 100 Hospitals for the fourth consecutive
Located within The Treasure of the Valley, WVMC stands as a pillar
of excellence for our friendly community. Caldwell offers a
family-friendly culture with walking paths, recreational parks, two
golf courses, the Boise River as well as a short commute to Boise
and countless outdoor adventures.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more
than 300 affiliate facilities across the nation - offering our
colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA
Healthcare and West Valley Medical Center are all about caring for
people, and that care extends to patients, families and our
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Ultrasound Technologist opening. Qualified
candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume
today to join our community of caring!We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Caldwell , Ultrasound Technologist, Other , Caldwell, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!