Quality Supervisor - Aerospace/Defense
Company: Plexus Corp
Posted on: October 17, 2019
PURPOSE STATEMENT: The Supervisor - Quality role manages the
quality team as the key liaison between manufacturing and the
customer, ensuring that overall customer quality and regulatory
requirements and expectations are met and product meets all
specifications. The Supervisor - Quality is responsible for
implementation of strategies which support the customers needs and
may lead, train and mentor other site level engineers. Responsible
for the management and execution of the site quality staff
including Quality Management Systems (QMS) and sustaining the
quality policy and culture.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Drive site product and process quality improvement using
function-appropriate tools (i.e. CAPA, audit, etc.).
* Understanding of, and primary customer interface for all customer
quality specifications and requirements.
* Coach, manage and mentor individuals and cross-functional teams
in quality systems, tools, and philosophies.
* Create and facilitate quality metrics reporting and communication
* Identify and communicate information to correct Factory
discipline relative to product quality and defect prevention,
product disposition, and rework and/or repair activity.
* Accountable to execute on Plexus Best People strategy, leaders
will focus on evaluating potential, driving succession planning and
ensuring that their employees receive the development and coaching
required to realize their full potential.
* Ensure Quality participation and provide quality input for QBR
* Define and manage all customer quality plans with team.
* Facilitate all quality-related activities associated with
customer product introductions within PPQP, etc.
* Approval of all product changes (ECOs, deviations, validations,
etc.) to ensure customer requirements and expectations are met, and
verification that changes are correctly implemented.
* Monitor processes (through auditing, metrics, etc.) to ensure
product health support external audit activities relative to
* Support product and process changes and evolution, ensuring
product quality integrity is maintained.
* Support Supplier Quality in supplier issues and improvements (RI,
NCM, MRB, etc.).
* Minimal travel may be required to meet the needs of the business
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus
does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Keywords: Plexus Corp, Caldwell , Quality Supervisor - Aerospace/Defense, Other , Nampa, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!