Company: Upson Company
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Support Commercial Division sales activities; coordinate
logistics and documentation of Commercial projects as assigned;
maintain company quality standards. Benefits
- Employee Health Insurance 100% paid by company
- Spouse/family Health Insurance 25% of premium paid by
- Dental Insurance after 60 days
- Vison Insurance after 60 days
- 401K/Profit sharing
- Company paid Smartphone
- Company paid I-pad/Laptop
- Company vehicle 24/7
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Recertification of OSHA 10-hour course, Manlift, Forklift, and
First Aid by company if needed
- Paid time off, amount negotiable depending on tenure and
- Paid trainingJob Duties
- Perform field work as assigned by division manager.
- Explore documentation in order to gain a deep understanding of
the project requirements.
- Visit sites, warehouses and other venues necessary to do the
- Measure roofs.
- Take photos & provide photo descriptions using estimator
- Itemize repairs & work required.
- Review extending scope of work & schedule follow up or prepare
- Maintain accurate project information from start to finish as
- Supply Project information data.
- Coordinate appropriate manufacturer's paperwork and
documentation with administrative assistant as needed, including
- Assist with following tasks as assigned for sold projects
- Perform job-site visits representing sales person and liaison
with foremen in the field.
- Build and maintain long term relationships with clients and
- Coordinate with workforce.
- Attend company meetings as assigned.
- Generate estimates as assigned by President of Sales from new
and existing customers.
- Track assigned estimates and submit by due dates.
- Follow up on estimates with customer to check
- 18 years of age or older
- Ability to pass pre-hire physical and pre-hire drug screen
- Valid Driver's License with no restriction
- Follow company policies and procedures, OSHA, and applicable
State and Federal laws
- Mental alertness is required to ensure accurate completion of
- Must be fluent in English.
- Working knowledge of multiple roofing systems that may be used
in application and repairs.
- Must have working knowledge of windows-based computer systems
and have the ability to learn construction-based software as
required by the job.
- Knowledge of basic math. Skills
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Be professional, respectful, and maintain composure with
customers and co-workers
- Possess accurate oral and written communication skills
- Ability to listen, follow instructions, and learn new
- Fluent in English
- Bi-lingual English and Spanish beneficial
- Produce quality work on an ongoing basis
- Professional customer service at all times
- Proficient problem solver
- Self-motivation and ability to prioritize
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Task-oriented and dependable
- Team oriented with ability to excel in a team environment
- Demonstrates honesty and integrityUpson HistoryUpson Company is
a locally owned and operated commercial roofing contractor, located
in the Boise Valley since 1975 with a track record of financial
stability and consistent year-round work. Upson Company develops
our workforce from within and offers apprentice training from
laborer to lead man positions. We have been able to retain key
employees whose tenure with the company for some is over 20 years.
Throughout our history, the company has been able to thrive through
both economic booms and economic down turns. For these reasons, we
are looking for several qualified candidates to fill the role of
Keywords: Upson Company, Caldwell , COMMERCIAL ESTIMATOR, Professions , Caldwell, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!