Class A CDL - Jet-Set Dedicated Reefer truck driver - Costco
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $92,000 - $7,500 sign-on bonusAverage pay:
$1,330-$1,630 weeklyHome time: Every three weeksExperience: 3
months or greater CDL experienceJob ID: 231524Overview
- Travel to various locations across the country to haul
- Paid flights to and from destinations.
- Hauling reefer and dry van freight to Costco stores with
- 100% no-touch and 50% drop-and hook freight.
- 4-6 loads per week.
- Drive within IA, KS, MO, ND, NE and SD.
- 3 weeks out and 1 week home. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $7,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Must be willing to fly on an airplane.
- Live within 75 miles of Boise, ID or in Florida.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Need CDL
training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are
yours to keep for personal use.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Dependable paychecks - Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent
miles you'll drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - Get to know the routes you drive and the customer
you work with.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Pay includes all facets of the
exact job you do. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Our history has
taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital
to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is
inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex,
gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation,
ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience
and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures
that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and
resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it
fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates
leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Caldwell , Class A CDL - Jet-Set Dedicated Reefer truck driver - Costco, Professions , Caldwell, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...