Raw Receiving Operator (Crew A) Ontario, OR
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 11, 2023
The J.R. Simplot Company is a diverse, privately held
organization, with roots firmly planted in agriculture and
agriculture-related businesses. The J.R. Simplot Company is a true
farm-to-table company with operations that touch every aspect of
agriculture, including seed production, farming and ranching, plant
sciences, fertilizer manufacturing, food processing, commercial
product development, and distribution.SummaryThis job will ensure
that the trucks of raw product are efficiently and effectively
unloaded in a manner consistent with safety, quality and production
goals. This job will also be responsible for recording shipments
and maintaining the work area in a neat and orderly manner. Key
- Raw Operators will be required to cross train with Raw
Receiving Leads and Peeler Operators.
- Ensures there is no injury to self or others by following safe
work practices (including Standard Operating Procedures) and
- Attend and participate in all training activities for the
position.-- Ensure the acquired skills and knowledge are
- Ensures self-compliance with Company policies, Standard
Operating Procedures, and the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Ensures receiving equipment is operational and meets
requirements for mainlines raw need when producing product and is
inspected and cleaned during clean-up periods.
- Ensures the safe and accurate unloading of trucks.
- Performs limited driving of bobcat, front loader, and forklift
to perform assigned job duties.
- Communicates raw inventories between trucking, peeler room,
load crew and shift manager.
- Assists in training foreign material inspectors and
- Coordinates break times with sanitation and foreign material
inspectors.Typical EducationRelevant ExperienceRequired
- Must have successfully completed the Job Skill Evaluation to
begin training in the position.-- Must complete the Structured Job
Training program within recommended timeframe to remain in the
- Must be able to read, understand, and communicate in English in
a manner to successfully complete job duties.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work with hazardous and corrosive chemicals in
- Must be able to use a computer and successfully navigate
through various applications. Must be proficient at computer system
- Must be able to maneuver in close quarters and climb stairs,
ladders, and catwalks on a regular basis.
- Must be able to stand on concrete floors for long periods of
- Must be able to obtain a forklift license for use in Simplot
- Must be able to work in extreme environments (cold, hot, humid
and slippery).Job Requisition ID:--13942Travel
Required:--NoneLocation(s):--FG Plant - Ontario--Country:--United
States**The J.R. Simplot Company is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, ancestry, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, sexual orientation, military or veteran status,
marital status, or any other protected status. **
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Caldwell , Raw Receiving Operator (Crew A) Ontario, OR, Professions , Ontario, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!