CaldwellRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Caldwell jobs

Territory Sales Manager - Refrigeration

Company: Johnson Thermal Systems
Location: Caldwell
Posted on: May 20, 2023

Job Description:

POSITION: Territory Sales Manager - Refrigeration - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - STATUS: Full-Time, Exempt--- - -ABOUT US: Founded in 2006, Johnson Thermal Systems (JTS) is the largest and leading provider of Power Packaging, Power Distribution Centers, and Industrial Refrigeration Units.------ -We are proud to be American made as all equipment is designed and manufactured by our team located in Caldwell, Idaho. As a company, we value quality service and dedication to ensure every job is done right. We believe great work comes from a strong set of values; you can expect to be a part of a workforce committed to generating a difference.------ -JOB SUMMARY: This role will manage activities within the sales cycle in -their designated geographic location. The Refrigeration Sales Manager will educate customers on the features and benefits of JTS products, overcome obstacles, and achieve sales goals as outlined in their comprehensive strategic plan. -This position will identify potential customers, develop relationships, and understand their needs and requirements. The industrial Refrigeration Sales Manager must be knowledgeable about the technical specifications and features of the products they are selling, so that they can provide advice and guidance to customers on how to select the right equipment for their specific needs. -WHAT JTS OFFERS:--- -

  • A competitive salary---with bonus potential;--- -
  • Generous PTO balance offered;--- -
  • Comprehensive Health/Dental/Vision Insurance that is affordable;--- -
  • 8 paid holidays;--- -
  • 401k with an Employer match;--- -
  • Employee Assistance Program;------ -
  • A fun, fast-paced culture with company events and professional growth opportunities.--- -JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:--- -
    • Serve as the leader of the sales process to ensure customer satisfaction; -
    • Develop and execute sales plans to achieve annual goals, including tracking budgets and expenses; -
    • Maintain relationships with existing customers and develop new customer relationships and pipelines; - -
    • Form accurate and complete sales proposals. Negotiate offers when appropriate; - -
    • Form accurate and complete sales proposals; -
    • Follow-up with existing sales bids and leads; -
    • Maintain customer information updated in CRM Program; -
    • Develop, analyze, and track key sales metrics; -
    • Help facilitate post-sale transitions with installation managers and installers; - -
    • Continually call on assigned accounts by company policy and procedure; -
    • Follow-up with existing sales bids and leads; - -
    • Maintain customer information updates in the CRM Program; -
    • Targets, manages, and develops sales opportunities; -
    • Participate in training on the latest industry technologies; -
    • Annually develop Territory Sales Plan that outlines programs for developing new accounts and increasing business from existing customers; -
    • Establish and maintain a "consultive" selling relationship with customers; -
    • Significant travel time required (70%). Remaining 30% is remote work; -
    • Support team members and peers to achieve KPI; -
    • Other job-related responsibilities as assigned. -REQUIREMENTS:--- -
      • Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering, business, or a related field strongly preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience;------ -
      • 3+ years of commercial and/or -industrial refrigeration experience, required; -
      • 2+ years of sales experience, required; -
      • Valid driver's license with safe driving record; - -
      • Understanding of advanced principles of commercial and/or industrial refrigeration, required; -
      • Requires expert abilities with building relationships, listening persuading, negotiating, and managing time; -
      • Expert knowledge of box load calculation and refrigeration equipment selection; -
      • Reliable and self-motivated; -
      • Excellent time management skills; - -
      • Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills; - -
      • Must be able to use Microsoft Office and Customer Relationship Management Software; -
      • Ability to travel frequently within designated territory. -*AVAILABLE TERRITORIES:
        • New England
        • Midwest
        • Rocky MountainsJTS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.------ -Powered by JazzHRPI213013095

Keywords: Johnson Thermal Systems, Caldwell , Territory Sales Manager - Refrigeration, Sales , Caldwell, Idaho

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category

Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Idaho jobs by following @recnetID on Twitter!

Caldwell RSS job feeds